Manitoulin Secondary School has 442 students and offers a variety of over 100 courses.
The purpose of Manitoulin Secondary School is to provide relevant educational opportunities, which will allow our students to achieve attainable goals and their highest potential, in a safe, positive environment that embraces student diversity.
We are committed to:
- Open and effective communication among all stakeholders.
- Providing high and clear expectations for staff and students.
- Providing opportunities for all of our students to experience success in their area(s) of strength, interest and ability.
- Promoting positive and appropriate feedback to staff and students.
- Promoting consistent policies and co-operative partnerships among all stakeholders.
- Optimizing collaborative and supportive mechanisms to manage change.
- Providing a safe positive environment that also recognizes the rights and dignities of all.
- Promoting the values of honesty, integrity, responsibility and respect for self, community and others.